iPhone Charging Port Repair
Having trouble charging your iPhone? Do you have to wiggle the cable to charge it or does it not charge at all? It is likely just a dirty or damaged charging port.
When your charging port is replaced you will also get a new bottom microphone and headphone jack as well. They are all part of 1 piece.
The iPhone charging port repair is a quick repair and will be done within 1 hour of the phone being dropped off.
- Charging cable does not go in all the way
- Bent or broken pins in the port
- Phone does not charge when plugged in
- The iPhone only charges when the cable is plugged in on a certain angle
- iPhone says it is charging but is actually not
- iPhone 4/4S – $40
- iPhone 5/5C/5S – $40
- iPhone SE – $50
- iPhone 6/6 Plus/6S – $50
- iPhone 6s Plus - $50
- iPhone 7 - $80
- iPhone 7 Plus - $80
This repair on any generation of iPhone comes with our 6 month warranty.